Eastern US Road Trip - Want to Visit?

General discussions, named after our Out of Character gathering point in our game.

Eastern US Road Trip - Want to Visit?

Postby Tyrnis » Fri May 04, 2012 1:37 am

Hey, all. To celebrate the freedom of summer that starts in just over a week, I'm planning a road trip to visit family and friends later this month. I'm looking to leave Oklahoma around the 14th of May. I'll be spending a few days in Tuscaloosa, AL and a few days in Washington, DC visiting people at a minimum. I have no particular time constraints, and am very flexible on where I make my rest stops, however. I think I've only met two people from GarouMUSH in person that are still playing, and that number should really go up. If you're somewhere east of Oklahoma that I can drive to and you'd be interested in grabbing lunch/dinner or otherwise hanging out for a little while, let me know and I'll see what I can set up. Feel free to respond here, @mail or page me on the game, or drop me an email at runsatdawn at yahoo dot com.
---Tyrnis

Current Characters: Alexandra, Holland
Past Characters: Luke, Tabia, Karin, Slash
Tyrnis

Re: Eastern US Road Trip - Want to Visit?

Postby Skoll » Mon May 07, 2012 8:09 pm

You know you want to come up to Detroit.
Currently Active Characters: Nikolai Hendershot (Shadow Lord) Marina Dale (Gaian Kinfolk) Danny Hayes (Fianna Kinfolk)
Skoll

Postby Tyrnis » Tue May 08, 2012 3:09 pm

I will, in fact, be passing pretty close to Detroit! I'll plan on making a stop there. Will let you know more specifics on the date soon.
---Tyrnis

Current Characters: Alexandra, Holland
Past Characters: Luke, Tabia, Karin, Slash
Tyrnis

Postby Skoll » Tue May 08, 2012 9:52 pm

I'll reserve the midnight train. Going anywhere, right?
Currently Active Characters: Nikolai Hendershot (Shadow Lord) Marina Dale (Gaian Kinfolk) Danny Hayes (Fianna Kinfolk)
Skoll

Return to The Lounge